Nickeya was born and raised in Georgia, lived in Atlanta before relocating to Florida with her husband in 2009. She loves traveling, music, cooking, reading and any other activities she can enjoy with her husband, children, and her family!
Grand Canyon University
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
South University School of Nursing
Master of Science, Nursing
The University of Alabama
Doctorate of Nursing
Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Honor Society
Carrollwood 10004 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33618 Suite 101
10004 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33618
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Since I've been under Dr. Murphy's care, my overall health has never been better. "
"I recommend her 💯 %"
"You genuinely care about doing right by people"
"I wasn’t just a number"
"I was thoroughly pleased"
Leave a review for Nickeya Murphy DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!