Kayla spent her early childhood growing up in Iowa before moving to Ohio. She graduated with Honors with her Bachelor’s Degree from Mount Carmel College of Nursing in Columbus. She then made the decision to move to Florida.
While working as an ICU Charge Nurse and Preceptor, she enrolled at the University of South Florida in Tampa where she completed her degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Kayla has a special interest in preventive care, patient education, and women’s health.
During her free time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Florida Board of Nursing
University of South Florida
Master of Nursing
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Wesley Chapel 27343 Wesley Chapel Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
27343 Wesley Chapel Blvd
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS Network Blue (Blue Options)
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO (including Gold Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
Leave a review for Kayla A. Lorenzen, APRN, FNP-BC, MSN
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!