Erin was born and raised in the Midwest. She attended the University of Iowa as an undergraduate and moved to Florida upon completing graduate school. She enjoys traveling, baking, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
Women’s Health, Preventative Care
Florida Prescriptive Privileges
American Society for Clinical Pathology- Medical Technologist
New Tampa 15285 Amberly Drive Tampa, Florida 33647
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"I have been using her for 10 years"
"Very thankful for her in my life."
"Thank you all so very much!"
Leave a review for Erin Lange-Vandello, MS, PA-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!