Amanda grew up in Tennessee and has been in the area since 2012. She is bi-lingual and enjoys cooking, traveling, artwork and exploring the outdoors.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Appalachian State University
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
Master of Science, Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner
Carrollwood 12500 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33618 Suite E
12500 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33618
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UHC Medicare
"I wouldn’t trust anyone else!"
"Amanda is truly a professional!"
"Very satisfied with her care for me"
"Very thorough professional"
Leave a review for Amanda Fitch Nagy, APRN
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!