Dr. Soto was born in Puerto Rico and has been in the area since 2002. She is married with two children and enjoys spending time with family, watching movies and traveling.
Your provider is available by phone for urgent issues 24/7. Call the office.
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
San Juan, PR
University of South Florida
American College of Physicians
American Medical Student Association
American Medical Association
New Tampa 17417 Bridge Hill Ct Tampa, Florida 33647
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UHC Medicare
"she's the one I turn to for answers"
"My favorite doctor"
"She has helped me through so much"
"Makes you feel confident in your healthcare"
"I am thankful!"
"Very caring, compassionate, concerned"
Leave a review for Yamira Soto, MD
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!