Dr. Curley was born in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He is married and has been in practice in Tampa since 1999. He enjoys physical fitness, playing golf and cooking.
Your provider is available by phone for urgent issues 24/7. Call the office.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
St. Joseph’s Hospital North
Annual Wellness Visits
Weight Loss Counseling
Urgent Care Services
Acute Care Visits
Well Woman Visit
Family Planning Services
Chronic Disease Management
General Adult Mental & Behavioral Health Services
Auto Accident Services
Repair of Lacerations
Minor surgery (removal or mole, warts, cysts, ingrown nail, etc.)
Minor injury care (cuts, burns, bruise, sprain, etc.)
Suturing and suture removal
Transitional Care from Adolescent to Adult
Carrollwood 12500 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33618 Suite A
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier or contact one of our scheduling representatives in our office prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
Gerald V. Curley, DO's Resources
- Up to Date – Answer Your Medical Questions with the Source Doctors Trust
- Occupational Therapy
- Chiropractic spinal care for lower-back pain
- PSA tests for prostate cancer
- Artery and vein problems
- Neck and Back Pain
- Colds, flu, and other respiratory illnesses in adults
- Tests & treatments for urinary tract infections (UTIs) in older people
- CT scans to find lung cancer in smokers
- Treating rheumatoid arthritis
- Insomnia and Anxiety in Older People
- Chronic kidney disease
- Bone-density tests
- Treating heartburn and GERD
"Always been pleased."
"I trust all his decisions"
Leave a review for Gerald V. Curley, DO
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!