What to Expect During Your Initial Consult:
- Complete medical examination
- Needs/Risk assessment and medical clearance
- Comprehensive consultation, including a review of the benefits and risks of the program
- Nutrition and exercise counseling
- First B-12/B-6 injection
- EKG tests
- Blood work, if not already previously completed within the past 6 months by our office, or having been provided to us from another primary care provider will be an additional charge. Individual charges vary based on test and will be discussed at the time of office visit.
As the program progresses and you begin to lose weight and establish healthy habits, we will monitor and adjust your individual plan and medications (if prescribed) as necessary. When your goal weight has been met, we will work with you to ensure you are prepared to maintain your hard work through nutritional education and support services.
Follow-Up Weight Management Care (Monthly Visits) Include:
- Weight and measurements, including body mass index
- Blood pressure check
- Review of diet log/exercise journal of previous month to help ensure long-term success with the program
- Optional B-6/B-12 injections
- Dietary supplements
- Program forms
To learn more about our weight loss services, please contact us today.
Weight Loss Program
Maintaining Proper Weight
Proudly Serving: Lutz, New Tampa, Riverview, Wesley Chapel, Wiregrass, and Zephyrhills.