Weight Loss Services
Sign up for this safe and effective weight loss plan and receive the best medical care, nutritional counseling and support possible. Every plan is custom tailored for each individual patient. Participants must be between the ages of 16-70
For Individuals who may not be able to be on weight loss medications due to certain medical issues, other options are available. As the program progresses, we will help you through the entire process and make changes in your individual plan and medications (if prescribed)as necessary. When your goal weight has been met, we will work with you to ensure you are prepared to take control and preserve your hard work by helping you understand your bodies caloric and nutritional needs.
Initial Consult Includes:
- Complete Medical Examination
- Needs/Risk Assessment and Medical Clearance
- Comprehensive Consultation, including a detailed review of the benefits and the risks of the program.
- Nutrition and Exercise Counseling
- First B-12/ B-6 Injection
Blood work if not already previously completed within the past 6 months by our office, or having been provided to us from another primary care provider will be an additional charge. Individual charges vary based on test and will be discussed at the time of office visit.
Follow-Up Weight Management Visits (Monthly) Will Include:
- Weight and Measurements including body mass index
- Blood pressure check
- Review of diet log/exercise journal of previous month to help to continuously ensure success with the program
- Optional B-6/ B-12 injections
- Dietary Supplements