Sasha was born and raised in Pasco County, Florida. She is married with two beautiful girls and two fur babies. She enjoys spending time with family, hiking, camping and traveling around the world.
*Please note: Sasha is accepting newborns (first visit after birth) and new pediatric patients only. She is not accepting new adult patients at this time.
*For the health and safety of all our patients, we are unable to see pediatric patients who have not been vaccinated. Our practice asks that all pediatric patients follow an immunization schedule as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Vaccinating children on time protects them, as well anyone around them with a weakened immune system, from potentially serious diseases.
Your provider is available by phone for urgent issues 24/7. Call the office.
Certified Lactation Counselor
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Biology
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
University of South Florida
Master of Science, Nursing
Society of Pediatric Nurses
Phi Sigma Theta NHS
Pediatric Wellness Examination Birth- 18 y/o
Annual Adult Wellness Visits
Well Woman Visits
Acute Care Visits
General Adult/ Pediatric Mental & Behavioral Health Services
Transitional Care from Adolescent to Adult
Chronic Disease Management
Urgent Care Services
Repair of Minor Lacerations
Minor Acute Injury Care (cuts, burns, bruise, sprain, etc.)
Minor Abscess Drainage
Suturing and Suture Removal
Preventative Health for Children & Adults
Adolescent Mental Health
Wiregrass 2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd. Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544 Suite 301
2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- Monday: 8am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 5pm
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
Sasha Madden, APRN's Resources
- Colds, Flu, and other respiratory illnesses in adults
- Antibiotics for a sore throat, cough, or runny nose in kids
- Antibiotics for Ear Infections in Children
- PSA blood test for Prostate Cancer
- Low Back Pain
- Treating Heartburn and GERD
- Imaging test for headaches
- Vitamin D Testing
- Stress Test Before Surgery
- Testosterone for Erection Problems
"She has wonderful bedside manner"
"Can’t say enough good things about her"
"Excellent with my children"
"Makes us feel welcomed"
Leave a review for Sasha Madden, APRN
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!