Dr. Cronen was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. He relocated to Tampa from St. Louis in 2007. Married with one young daughter, Dr. Cronen enjoys time with his family. His hobbies include outdoor activities such as cycling, snowboarding, and water sports. Dr. Cronen is actively involved in the Shriners Hospital and he provides surgery expertise for children with spine deformities.
University of Louisville
West Virginia University
College of Business and Economics
West Virginia University
Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
St. Louis, MO
Adult & Pediatric Spine Surgery
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Tampa General Hospital
Adult and Pediatric Spine Care
• Adolescent Scoliosis
• Adult Scoliosis
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Herniated Dis
• Kyphosis, Abnormal Outward Curvature of the Spine
• Trama – Spinal Injuries
• Spinal Tumors
• Vertebral Compression Fractures
• And more
• Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion (ACDF)
• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
• Cervical Corpectomy
• Lumbar Laminectomy
• Minimally Invasive Lumbar Discectomy
• Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
• Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
• Chiropractic care
• Epidural spinal injections
• Medication-based therapy
• Physical therapy
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Allwell by Sunshine (Medicare HMO)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UHC Medicare
- Corvel Work Comp
- Dept of Labor
Dr. Geoffrey Cronen: A Day in the Life
Experience Dr. Geoffrey Cronen's specialized approach to orthopaedic surgery and patient care. As a leader in the Southeast United States in spinal deformity and reconstructive surgeries, Dr. Cronen is Board-Certified and fellowship trained. He is dedicated to helping children with spinal deformities at the Shriners Hospital for Children in Tampa.
"Made me feel at ease"
"Thank you to all."
"Compassionate person who truly cares about his patients."
"This team of doctors and staff truly changed my life"
"He gave me back my life"
"I knew I had made the right decision"
"Thank you Dr. Cronen! I am a believer thanks to you!"
"Dr. Cronen and his staff were informative and extremely helpful"
How do you say “thanks” to someone that has given you back your life?
"We will surely be sending more people your way!"
Leave a review for Geoffrey Cronen, MD
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!