2100 Via Bella Blvd
Land O Lakes, Florida 34639
Colon Cancer Treatment at Florida Medical Clinic
Receiving a colon cancer diagnosis can be daunting – but expert treatment is available right here at Florida Medical Clinic. Our experienced oncologists can provide a complete spectrum of treatments for gastrointestinal malignancies; our therapeutic options include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. We’re here with the comprehensive care you need, right when you need us the most.
We treat all forms of colon cancer, including adenocarcinomas, small cell carcinomas, gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) and lymphomas. Our oncologists understand the unique ways that each of these cancers responds to treatment, and we make individualized recommendations accordingly.
When you choose Florida Medical Clinic as your colon cancer treatment provider, you’re not only choosing comprehensive oncology services that are personalized to your specific needs, but also:
- Supportive care services, including pain management options, to help improve your quality of life throughout the treatment process
- The convenience of on-site pathology services, reducing the amount of time it takes to make a diagnosis or assess your response to treatment
- The accuracy and superior imaging quality of the high-field MRI imaging performed at Florida Medical Clinic
- The opportunity to work with caring medical professionals who are fellowship trained in hematology and oncology
- Seamless coordination among your various specialists, thanks to Florida Medical Clinic’s innovative electric records system
Not only do we offer the latest options in colon cancer diagnosis and treatment, but prevention as well. Because we believe strongly in the value of early detection, our gastroenterologists and proctologists offer routine colonoscopies to detect abnormal polyps and other changes that could lead to colon cancer in a patient’s future. These preventive tests can be scheduled as needed based on a patient’s medical history, family history, and other individualized factors.
To learn more about colon cancer treatment at Florida Medical Clinic, or to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced oncologists, contact us today.