Navigating the world of health insurance and Medicare can be confusing—and many patients aren’t aware of the options available to them. To help, Florida Medical Clinic is offering a new no-cost resource for patients and their families who want to learn more about their coverage options.
With this service, we aim to:
- Connect patients with trusted, licensed insurance advisors
- Help patients compare ALL of their insurance options, including Medicare plan options
- Assist patients in finding ways to lower insurance costs
- Help patients take full advantage of their insurance benefits
- Ensure that patients feel good about their insurance decisions
Florida Medical Clinic is proud to partner with Health Plan Markets (HPM) to educate patients about health insurance plans and help make informed decisions. HPM Benefit Advisors are available at no cost for patients who need assistance selecting a new private health insurance or Medicare plan.
Contact an HPM Benefit Advisor if:
- You’re wondering if there’s a better insurance option out there
- You have questions about your current plan’s benefits
- You’re paying too much for insurance, and you want to find out if you could be paying less
- You want to learn about Medicare options
- You want to learn more about how insurance works and get answers from an insurance expert
HPM Benefit Advisors do not represent the interests of any particular insurance company. Instead, their goal is to help patients evaluate all of their options from every insurer and also answer questions about a patient’s current plan.
To speak with an advisor, call (800) 377-3428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call today to schedule an in-home meeting or office appointment at their East Pasco office at 6620 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills FL 33542. Walk-ins are also available.
How a Benefit Advisor Can Help
Health Plan Markets Benefit Advisors are licensed agents who specialize in helping patients navigate their health insurance. Our patients can speak to advisors who are based in Florida and are familiar with local providers and clinics.
HPM Benefit Advisors can:
- Explain how health insurance works and what terms like deductible, premium, HMO, and PPO mean
- Help you compare your insurance plan options—including options you may not have known about
- Help you compare plan pricing and find ways to lower insurance costs
- Determine if you’re eligible for Medicare, including for Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Find in-network doctors near you
Feel Confident About Your Insurance—Talk to an Advisor Today
At Florida Medical Clinic, our goal is to empower patients to feel satisfied with their health care decisions. By partnering with Health Plan Markets, patients can make better-informed decisions about their health insurance.
Talk to an expert advisor today to explore new options and get answers to your questions. Call (800) 377-3428, email email@example.com, or stop by the HPM office at 6620 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills FL 33542 in East Pasco.
Need help with insurance?
Talk to an expert today
Whether you want to choose a new plan, learn about your existing benefits, or get started with Medicare, a Benefit Advisor can help at no cost to you.GET IN TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What can I expect when talking to an advisor?
Your Benefit Advisor will ask about your current insurance plan and any plans you’re considering. To find a plan that best fits your health needs, your advisor may also ask for a list of medications you take or specialists you see.
2. Does it cost me anything to speak with an advisor?
There is no obligation or cost associated with speaking with an HPM Benefit Advisor about any insurance topic.
3. Can I talk to an advisor if I have questions about my current insurance plan?
Yes! Your advisor can answer any questions you may have about your current coverage and explain what benefits are available to you. Your advisor can also help you find doctors who accept your current plan.
4. Can an advisor help me with a medical bill I received or another billing question?
Yes! Call an advisor if you received a bill for a procedure or medication that you believe should be covered under your plan. If you were incorrectly billed or your claim was denied, your advisor can help you contact your insurance company to file an appeal.