Helping you heal is our top priority. The Department of Infectious Diseases & Wound Care provides consultations and treatment for patients with infections or fevers of unknown origins. Our Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine is made up of a team of professionals with advanced training in wound management, nurses and physical therapy staff trained in the care of chronic wounds. We also care for patients with conditions where infection may be suspected.
We provide consultations for:
- Fevers of unknown origin
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Management of hospital-acquired infections
- Organ transplant infections
- Proven or suspected infections
- Wound care and Hyperbaric Medicine (provided at the Florida Hospital -Zephyrhills Center for Wound Healing)
During your course of treatment, our Infectious Diseases & Wound Care providers will work with your primary care physician to assure complete continuity of all your medical services.
Proudly Serving: North Tampa, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills.