Receiving a colon cancer diagnosis can be daunting – but expert treatment is available at Florida Medical Clinic.
Colon Cancer Treatment
Experienced oncologists, expert treatment.
Our experienced oncologists can help you combat gastrointestinal malignancies with comprehensive care and a full spectrum of therapies, such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery.
Colon cancer can come in many forms, such as adenocarcinomas, small cell carcinomas, gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) and lymphomas. Our experienced oncologists understand the unique ways each type of cancer will respond to various types of treatment.
Colon cancer treatment at Florida Medical Clinic offers an array of comprehensive benefits, such as:
- Supportive care services, including pain management options, to help improve your quality of life throughout the treatment process
- The convenience of on-site pathology services, reducing the amount of time it takes to make a diagnosis or assess your response to treatment
- Accurate and superior MRI imaging
- A network of caring medical professionals who are fellowship trained in hematology and medical oncology
- Seamless coordination among your various specialists, due to our innovative electronic records system
In addition to offering the latest advancements in colon cancer diagnosis and treatment, we also offer prevention services for our patients. Because we believe strongly in the value of early detection, our gastroenterologists and proctologists offer routine colonoscopies to detect abnormal polyps and other changes that could lead to colon cancer. These preventive tests can be scheduled as needed based on your medical history, family history, and other individualized factors.
To learn more about colon cancer treatment at Florida Medical Clinic, or to schedule an appointment with one of our oncologists, contact us today.