OUR OBSTETRICS DEPARTMENT PROVIDES:
- Prenatal ultrasounds and pregnancy monitoring/check-ups
- Prenatal risk counseling
- Prenatal dietary counseling and lifestyle advice
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Minor surgical procedures, like biopsies and diagnostic treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Preventative care
- In-office ultrasound for obstetric and diagnostic purposes
- Post-natal care
Florida Medical Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology offers comprehensive women’s healthcare services. In addition to comprehensive obstetrics services, we also provide well-woman examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, contraceptive options, and treatment for a variety of gynecological conditions. Florida Medical Clinic encourages women to turn to us for all of their women’s healthcare needs.
Hysterectomy / Surgery
Florida Medical Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology provides comprehensive surgical options for common gynecologic problems. We use the most minimally invasive approach to treat problems.
SURGICAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Hysterectomy (including vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal)
- Myomectomy to treat uterine fibroids
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Tubal ligation
- Endometrial ablation
- Pelvic floor surgery
Surgical approaches include vaginal surgery, laparoscopic surgery and open (abdominal surgery) as would be best suited to each individual case. If surgery is required, our surgeon is trained in performing minimally invasive options that typically involve smaller incisions and shorter recovery periods than traditional gynecological surgeries.
To learn more about the services we offer to new and expectant mothers, contact Florida Medical Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Offices in Tampa and Carrollwood, Florida