In our office, we are highly trained to provide comprehensive and thoughtful cosmetic dermatology care. In an age in which we are bombarded by advertisements, billboards and online images, it can be difficult to know what options are available and who to seek for advice to help us look our best. Each patient is unique and deserves individualized care in a professional, caring environment. This is what we provide. We believe in tailoring customized, cost-effective approaches to help our patients achieve their aesthetic goals.
- These injectable medications are used to relax lines in our skin that are caused by motion or facial expression. Although you may see early results within three days of the procedure, you will not achieve maximal effect for 2 weeks. Although it depends on many variables, the results typically last about three months.
- These products are used to replace age-related volume loss in many areas of the face (including lips, cheeks, and nasolabial folds), and the duration of effect varies by the product used. A wide variety of dermal fillers are on the market, and more are being added every year. We are uniquely qualified to help you sort through the overwhelming number of treatments and options.
- Chemical peels can brighten your skin, reduce pore size, diminish pigment and provide a smoother, even skin tone. These procedures, in combination with appropriate skin care and protection, can provide that unique, healthy glow to your complexion.
- When performed in a professional setting, microneedling is a safe, cost-effective and highly effective means to improve fine lines, skin tone and scar appearance. After using a numbing cream, a specialized device is used insert tiny, fine needles in you skin to stimulate the growth of collagen.
- We provide cosmetic removal of many undesirable yet benign skin lesions, including tags, seborrheic keratoses, dark spots, sebaceous gland hyperplasia (enlarged oil glands) and moles.