Welcome to Dermatology & Aesthetics
at Florida Medical Clinic, Carrollwood
We are Accepting New Patients and Pleased to Offer Same Day Appointments
Committed to Excellent Dermatological Care
Specializing in Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
We provide comprehensive and personalized treatment of the skin, hair and nails for you and your family. Lead by Dr. Careccia, a board certified and fellowship trained dermatologist, our providers and medical staff will work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you receive excellent dermatologic care.
- Medical Dermatology – We treat all manner of skin conditions and disorders, including acne, warts, hair loss, psoriasis, eczema and pretty much everything in between.
- Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment – Early detection of melanoma and skin cancers is crucial, and we perform thousands of comprehensive skin cancer screenings each year.
- Surgical Dermatology – We specialize in surgical removal of skin cancers and other benign lesions, such as cysts and moles.
- Cosmetic Dermatology – At your request, we create customized treatment plans to minimize the effects of time and sun exposure. Each recommendation is tailored to your needs, goals and budget.
- Dermatopathology – After completing dermatology residency, Dr. Careccia received additional fellowship training in dermatopathology, making her qualified to interpret skin samples under the microscope.
Obtaining your best dermatologic care is often accomplished within a medical team of specialists, and we are uniquely equipped to communicate with other health providers, both within and outside of our extensive network of physicians at Florida Medical Clinic. On site laboratory and radiology services provides an additional layer of convenience.
We are committed to our patients. We believe in providing the best service to every patient, every day. Recognizing that you have a choice as to where and how you receive medical care, we are honored that you would choose our practice.