Married with three children, Dr. Woodrow stays busy with a number of family activities. Their extended family includes four horses and two Chihuahuas. Originally from Louisiana, Dr. Woodrow has been in Florida since 1974. Hobbies include playing golf and watching the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
National Board of Echocardiography
Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography
Washington University School of Medicine
St. Louis, Missouri
University of South Florida
Straight Medicine, Internal Medicine
University of South Florida
North Tampa 14320 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa, Florida 33613
14320 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33613
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- New Century Health
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO (including Gold Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Simply Medicare Advantage Plan-HMO
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
Thomas W. Woodrow, MD, FACC's Resources
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- American Heart Association
- Adult Congenital Heart Association
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network
- Heart Rhythm Society
- WebMD – Heart Disease – Mitral Valve Stenosis
- WebMD – Heart Disease – Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Toray Inoue-Balloon Catheter
- Tampa Bay News – Abiomed Impella Pump
- The Inter Societal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
American Heart Association Links:
- Angina Pectoris
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation
American Heart Association Tests & Procedures:
"I truly appreciate it."
"He's the best!"
"I never felt rushed"
"A very caring physician"
"It's a perfect team!"
"My anxiety about my care was relieved"
"Answered every question I had"
"Kind and caring"
"Makes you feel comfortable"
Leave a review for Thomas W. Woodrow, MD, FACC
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!