My was born in Vietnam and moved to the United States when she was 7 years old. She attended the University of South Florida for both her Bachelor and Master of Science in Nursing.
My is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner with experience as an advance practice provider and as a medical/surgical registered nurse (RN). Her interest lies with family medicine and preventive care. She is fluent in both English and Vietnamese
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, discovering new restaurants, and spending time with family.
Temple Terrace 13311 North 56th Street Tampa, Florida 33617
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS Network Blue (Blue Options)
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna Local Plus
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
Leave a review for My Nguyen, FNP-C, MSN
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!