Florida Medical Clinic remains committed to the families we serve during this time of uncertainty. We would like to assure you that we are monitoring and updating our offices daily to continuously prepare for developments with the coronavirus. We take your safety seriously – it is our top priority.
Florida Medical Clinic is staffed and ready to help. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our offices safe in order to provide the medical attention you need. To ensure your health is protected, we are limiting the number of visitors to one additional friend or family member per patient.
We understand you have a range of questions and concerns. As your trusted medical provider, we want to remain a part of your solution. To better prepare for your health and safety, we have outlined the following information for you:
- We are staffed and ready to help. Florida Medical Clinic has a dedicated team of health care professionals helping us manage our patients through this pandemic.
- If you should develop symptoms of coronavirus, please call your physician’s office before coming in for a visit.
- All Florida Medical Clinic offices have implemented a screening questionnaire designed to identify whether or not you are at risk for Coronavirus infection. If you are at risk, we will guide you through the next step.
- Practice “social distancing”
- If you would like a medical evaluation from the safety of your home, consider using Florida Medical Clinic Telemedicine services
- Stay safe and informed. Visit trusted websites, such as the CDC’s Guide to Keeping Yourself Safe for the latest health information.
IMPORTANT WEBSITES & RESOURCES
Florida Department of Health
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
World Health Organization
In good health,
Joe Delatorre, Chief Executive Officer, Florida Medical Clinic
Emilio Dominguez, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Florida Medical Clinic