Scarlette was raised in Zephyrhills, Florida. She is married with two children. Family interests have become her hobbies including golf, tennis, football, baseball, and volunteering at her children’s school and church. She is a member of the Zephyrhills Pilot Club and former Board Member of the Florida Medical Foundation of Caring.
Your provider is available by phone for urgent issues 24/7. Call the office.
Adult Nurse Practitioner
University of Tampa
Master of Science in Nursing, Advanced Registered Family Nurse Practitioner
National Association of Nurse Practitioners for Women’s Health
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Association of Women’s Health
Obstetrical and Neonatal Nurses
New Tampa 17417 Bridge Hill Ct Tampa, Florida 33647
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Kind, honest and understanding with an approachable spirit."
"I refer my friends to her."
"She has made a very positive impact"
Leave a review for Scarlette Owens, APRN-C, MSN
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!