Internal Medicine Services Provided at Florida Medical Clinic in Carrollwood, FL
Florida Medical Clinic’s internal medicine campus in Carrollwood, FL, provides comprehensive medical care to children, adults and seniors throughout the community. We offer diagnostic tests and treatments for a variety of common conditions, as well as preventive care recommendations to help our patients achieve their best possible health.
Florida Medical Clinic’s team of caring, compassionate physicians work one-on-one with our patients, spending as much time as necessary to explain diagnoses and present a full range of treatment options. We strive for long-term patient-physician relationships, serving as the primary provider of all of our patients’ medical needs. Our internal medicine services include:
- Well-patient checkups and physical exams
- Chronic disease management (e.g., long-term care for high cholesterol, diabetes, osteoporosis, and high blood pressure)
- Routine screenings for skin cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, and other conditions
- Medically supervised weight loss
- Women’s healthcare services
Should specialty care be required, our team can refer patients to nearby Florida Medical Clinic specialty departments, using our electronic medical record to eliminate the need for separate paperwork and physical records transfers.
Our Carrollwood, Florida, internal medicine practice is located at 10004 North Dale Mabry Highway. Our welcoming facility offers WiFi, television, and reading materials for your visit. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our family physicians.