Florida Medical Clinic (FMC) Dermatology & Aesthetics offers advanced, patient-centric care to adolescents and adults with disorders affecting the skin, hair, and nails. Located in Land O’Lakes, Florida, our center is led by Dr. Diana Calderone – a board-certified and fellowship-trained dermatologist who practices today’s most effective diagnostic and treatment techniques. Our esteemed skin doctor collaborates with an experienced team of physician assistants to provide all-encompassing care and support to each of our patients, whether they require something as routine as acne treatment or as major as Mohs microsurgery for skin cancer.
Some of the advanced medical dermatology services we offer at FMC Dermatology & Aesthetics in
Land O’Lakes, FL, include:
- Skin cancer screenings and routine skin examinations
- Surgical treatment for melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers, as well as post-treatment cosmetic solutions
- Photodynamic therapy for precancerous lesions
- Acne treatment
- Wart, mole, skin tag, and other skin growth removal
- Treatment for eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, melasma, actinic keratosis, and other skin conditions
- Hair loss treatment
- Toenail fungus treatment
- Evidence-based cosmetic dermatology for age spots, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other complexion issues
Beyond the extensive scope of our advanced dermatology services, our patients benefit from individualized treatment plans and the compassionate bedside manner of our practitioners. Additionally, to help streamline the process of receiving specialized dermatological care, we utilize an electronic medical record system to ensure seamless communication and continuity of care between FMC general practitioners, dermatologists, and other specialists within our network.
Contact our friendly associates at FMC Dermatology & Aesthetics in Land O’Lakes, Florida, to learn more about our advanced approach to medical dermatology or to schedule an appointment. We accept most major insurance plans.