Tracey was born in Pennsylvania and has been in the Tampa Bay area since 2006. She enjoys going to the beach, kayaking, bike riding and spending quality time with her family and friends.
Master of Physician Assistant Studies
Duke University Medical Center
Physician Assistant Surgical Residency Program
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
North American Spine Society
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO (including Gold Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"I value her opinion"
"So friendly & helpful"
"Made sure I understood."
Leave a review for Tracey Nimeh, PA-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!