Stephanie was born and raised in Tampa, FL. She enjoys swimming, dancing, baseball and spending time with friends and family.
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science in Biological Science
New York Institute of Technology
New York, NY
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies with Distinction
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
Carrollwood 12500 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33618 Suite E
12500 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33618
- Monday: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday: 7:30am-5:30pm
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna Local Plus
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Patience of gold"
"Better than excellent"
"Always makes me feel comfortable"
"Awesome bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable"
Leave a review for Stephanie Hampton, MSPAS, PA-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!