Dr. Sami Nallamshetty specializes in both pediatric and adult Allergy & Immunology. She has performed numerous scientific studies on allergies and asthma and her work has been published in top scientific journals. She has been awarded several research grants in the field of Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Nallamshetty is passionate about caring for her patients. She looks forward to meeting you and helping you control your allergies so they don’t control you.
Dr. Nallamshetty grew up in New Jersey and has lived in the Tampa Bay Area since 2008. She is happily married and has two children. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, volunteering in the community, and participating in outdoor activities.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Jefferson Medical College
NYU School of Medicine, North Shore University Hospital
Harvard Medical School
Allergy & Immunology
Brigham & Women’s Hospital
American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
American Academy of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology (AAAAI)
Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (JCAAI)
Pediatric and Adult Seasonal, Food, Drug, and Insect allergies
Mast Cell Disorders
Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- CarePlus Medicare HMO
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Simply Healthcare (Medicare)
- Staywell Medicaid HMO
- Allwell by Sunshine (Medicare HMO)
- Sunshine Medicaid HMO
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UHC Medicare
Sami Nallamshetty, MD, FACAAI's Resources
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- America College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
- Allergy Shots Fast-Track Relief and Cut Costs
- President Obama passes major food allergy awareness bill
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffed with Allergy, Asthma Triggers
- Allergy Season starts early, but there’s no need to suffer
- How to be “Allergy Aware” During This Holiday Season
- Avoid Allergy and Asthma Triggers as You Shape Up
- Over-the-Counter Allergy Medications Warrant Caution for Some
- Athletes with Allergies & Asthma Can Play it Safe
- Back-To-School Asthma and Anaphylaxis Basics
- Study Up For a Sneeze and Wheeze-Free School Year
- Is It Just A Summer Cold & Will We Have Any Rights Left When The Government Is Through With Us?
- Is Gluten Free The Answer & Don’t Let Ragweed Get You
- Adult Onset Allergies & Auto Fraud On The Rise
"I am very satisfied!"
"Exceeds my expectations"
"One of the BEST doctors"
"My daughter's allergies are so much better now."
"I am from Maryland and I would fly here for her care."
"Always pleasant, polite, professional & courteous"
"Truly invested in getting me feeling better."
"Highly recommend anyone with allergy problems to go see Dr. Nallamshetty"
"Thank you for taking care of my allergies"
Leave a review for Sami Nallamshetty, MD, FACAAI
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!