Dr. Abboud grew up in Massachusetts. He completed his medical studies and began his medical career in Philadelphia prior to moving to Florida in 2006. Dr. Abboud is married and has four children. In his spare time, he enjoys playing sports and spending time with his family. He also has volunteered for the World Walk Foundation, which provides Podiatric care to underdeveloped countries around the world.
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
Roxborough Memorial Hospital
AdventHealth Dade City
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- CarePlus Medicare HMO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Allwell by Sunshine (Medicare HMO)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UHC Medicare
- Dept of Labor
"Efficient, friendly and helpful"
"Goes the extra mile for his patients."
"More of a friend than a patient."
Leave a review for Mazen A. Abboud, DPM
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!