Dr. Rivera was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She received her undergraduate degree from Tulane University in 1992. Dr. Rivera is a travel enthusiast. Her hobbies include running and yoga.
Your provider is available by phone for urgent issues 24/7. Call the office.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
University of South Florida
New Tampa 17417 Bridge Hill Ct Tampa, Florida 33647
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"She is a dream Doctor"
"Compassionate, kind, professional & caring."
"Caring, comfortable atmosphere"
"Genuine interest in my well being"
"Glad you're on my care team"
"A person truly interested in helping you feel better"
Leave a review for Mayra M. Rivera, MD
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!