Dr. Diego-Wright was born in Puerto Rico but has been in the area since 1995. She enjoys scrapbooking, spending time with her children, traveling and hiking out west.
Pennsylvania State University
University of South Florida
Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
St. Joseph’s Hospital
FMC Ambulatory Surgery Center, Tampa
Cataract & Laser Surgery
Diabetic Eye Exams
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Allwell by Sunshine (Medicare HMO)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Very kind, wonderful & pleasant"
"Highly recommend her office"
5 out of 5!
"A great deal of respect between Dr Diego-Wright and her staff"
"They smile a lot."
"Helpful, diligent and caring"
Leave a review for Marianne Diego-Wright, MD
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!