Lisa was born in Connecticut and has been living in Florida since she was eight years old. She completed her medical education in Tampa, FL and graduated with Honors from the National Golden Key Honor Society. Lisa enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as going to the beach, shopping, baking and traveling.
Adult Nurse Practitioner
University of South Florida
American Diabetes Association
American Association of Diabetes Educators
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
American Nurses Association
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BC Health Options (Blue Care)
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- CarePlus Medicare HMO
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO (including Gold Plus HMO)
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"I always look forward to our visits"
"I left knowing I was in amazing hands.. FINALLY!!"
"Absolutely love Lisa!!!!"
"Truly cares about her patients"
"A true blessing"
"Very professional and polite"
"It's a personal experience"
Leave a review for Lisa Gavosto, APRN, NP-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!