Dr. Torres was born and raised in Puerto Rico and has been in the area since 1991. She spent two years as a Major in the United States Air Force where she served as Chief of Rheumatology at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois. Married with three children, Dr. Torres enjoys spending quiet time with her family and finds time with them as often as possible.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
University of Puerto Rico
San Juan, PR
School of Medicine
Veterans Administration Medical Center
Washington University School of Medicine
St. Louis, MO
Rheumatoid and Other Inflammatory Arthritis
Zephyrhills 38135 Market Square Zephyrhills, Florida 33542 Suite 105
38135 Market Square
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- CarePlus Medicare HMO
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna Local Plus
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Simply Medicare Advantage Plan-HMO
- Allwell by Sunshine (Medicare HMO)
- Wellcare by Allwell (Medicare Advantage HMO Plan)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Saving my life from pain"
"Thank you Dr. Torres for all of your aid & assistance"
"Responsible, compassionate & humble"
"Really cares about her patients"
"Thorough and compassionate!"
"Excellent care in a very caring fashion."
"You feel like you're the only patient she has"
"You are truly a great doctor!"
"Glad to have such a good team"
Leave a review for Amarilis Torres, MD
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!