2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
38135 Market Square
Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
Varicose Vein Surgery – Explore Your Options with the Surgeons at Florida Medical Clinic
If you’re considering varicose vein surgery, you can review your options with the experienced team at Florida Medical Clinic. Having helped countless patients find meaningful solutions for painful and unsightly varicose veins, we offer a wide range of treatments and are committed to helping each individual find the right options for his or her needs.
At Florida Medical Clinic, we perform several types of varicose vein surgery, including:
- Vein-stripping procedures, in which smaller veins are closed off and removed
- Endoscopic vein surgery, in which varicose veins are closed off and removed through small incisions (this is a newer alternative to traditional vein-stripping procedures)
- Laser-based procedures, in which powerful beams of light are used to gradually lighten varicose veins without actually removing them
- Radiofrequency ablation, in which radiofrequency energy is used to intentionally collapse and seal off a varicose vein
- Sclerotherapy, in which a chemical solution is injected into a vein to induce scarring and seal the pathway
While surgery is not the only treatment option for varicose veins, we recognize that many individuals experience pain, swelling, and other symptoms that do not improve with non-surgical treatment, and that others may choose surgery for cosmetic reasons. Our commitment to providing patient-centric care means that we consider a number of factors, including a patient’s medical history and personal preferences, when making treatment recommendations. The end result is highly personalized treatment and compassionate care that sets us apart from other providers.
To learn more about varicose vein surgery at Florida Medical Clinic, contact us today.