8146 Cerebellum Way #101
Trinity, Florida 34655
13602 North 46th Street
Tampa, Florida 33613
2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
38135 Market Square
Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
Schedule a Hearing Test at Florida Medical Clinic
If you’re having trouble hearing, a simple test can help determine if you’re experiencing hearing loss. At Florida Medical Clinic, we offer comprehensive diagnostic examinations for both adults and children, as well as rehabilitative services and treatments for varying degrees of hearing loss.
A hearing test may be indicated if:
- You frequently find it difficult to understand what other people are saying and often ask people to repeat themselves or raise their voices
- You find it especially difficult to carry on conversations in loud areas, such as restaurants and shopping centers
- You don’t always hear the doorbell or telephone ring
- You routinely increase the volume on your TV or radio
- You have been told by a friend, family member, or physician that you might have a problem with your hearing
If any of the above sound familiar, a hearing test can help you identify the problem. There are several different types of hearing loss and a variety of treatments for each; a formal audiometric test is the first step in determining the right option for your needs. Hearing can be impaired as a result of issues in the exterior ear canal, the middle ear, or the inner ear.
At Florida Medical Clinic, we offer everything from entry-level hearing aids to highly advanced, customized hearing instrument technologies. Our experienced audiologists can review each of your options with you to determine the treatment that’s best for your specific diagnosis, lifestyle, and budget.
To schedule a hearing test at Florida Medical Clinic, contact us today.
Proudly serving Wesley Chapel, Trinity, North Tampa, Zephyrhills, and Carrollwood, Florida.