Leah was born and raised in Connecticut and has been in Florida since 2005. She is married with three children and enjoys spending time with her family, cooking and traveling.
Same Day Appointments Available
Family Nurse Practitioner
Florida Southern College
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Master of Science, Nursing
Member of Sigma Theta International Honor Society of Nursing
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Most caring and compassionate provider"
"I was thrilled"
"Made me feel comfortable & welcomed"
Leave a review for Leah Terry, APRN, FNP-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!