Lauren was born and raised in Tampa, FL. She is married and has two young children. She enjoys spending time with her family. They are very active on the weekends as they enjoy riding bikes, walks, going to the beach, dining out, and visiting local parks/zoos. She also enjoys traveling and photography.
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science, Physiology and Kinesiology
Specialization in Fitness and Wellness, minor in Business Administration
Nova Southeastern University
Master of Health Science, Physician Assistant
Exercise & Women’s Care
Florida Medical Clinic participates with most major carriers. Please consult your insurance carrier prior to your appointment to verify our participation status with your insurance plan. This list is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AvMed HMO
- AvMed PPO
- BC Advantage 65
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO- BlueCare Health Options (Marketplace Plan)
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- BCBS Medicare PPO
- BCBS PPO (Includes EPO, PPC, BlueOptions, Blue Select)
- Baycare Exclusive Network
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry HMO
- Coventry Medicare PPO
- Coventry PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Includes Choice PPO/PFFS)
- Humana PPO
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tricare East
- Tricare East HMO (Prime)
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete HMO
- United Healthcare Dual Complete PPO
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- Wellmed- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
"Proactive doctor who really cares"
"Showed how much she cares"
"I was so impressed"
Leave a review for Lauren Yates, PA-C
Our goal is to provide excellence in every patient experience. Your opinion is valuable to us - we would love to hear from you!