Pulmonology & Sleep Disorders
The Department of Pulmonary Medicine provides consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for the full spectrum of pulmonary diseases, disorders of breathing and sleep disorders.
Special services include:
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Interventional bronchoscopy
- Consultations in pulmonary disease with special interest in lung cancer, emphysema, pulmonary hypertension, interstitial lung diseases, asthma, pleural diseases
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sleep disorders- including sleep apnea, insomnia, excessive sleepiness and others.